<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Dash of Fuchsia

Monday, December 5, 2011

Dash of Fuchsia

IMG_3336

Coat: H&M (similar); Skirt: F21; Shirt: Banana Republic; Heels: Nine West; Necklace: H&M; 
Earrings: purchased in Mexico

Happy Monday! I'm still in awe that December has arrived and the year is quickly coming to a close.  The older I get the faster time seems to go by!  I definitely appreciate the relatively mild weather we've had in DC lately because I'm not quite ready for snow (and indoor outfit photos) yet.

IMG_3337
12-2-11

Cobalt blue and fuchsia are such a fun colors to wear year-round.  This coat is my favorite "in-between coat" than weightier than my trenches but not as heavy as my winter coats.   Are you enjoying milder weather or has winter set in where you live?

Labels:

7 Comments:

At December 5, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Anonymous TOBeautyReviews said...

Loving the blue with the fuschia! I think I should invest in more colourful coats - I usually just wear black and grey.

 
At December 5, 2011 at 7:36 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

You are right, time just keeps escaping me, and I just don't know how!!
I'm happy for the warm-ish weather, and hope it continues!

 
At December 6, 2011 at 9:06 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At December 6, 2011 at 9:06 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

So do I!

 
At December 6, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Enjoying the mild weather! Cobalt is such a good color for a coat and it looks great with the fuchsia. I'll have to try it sometime. 

 
At December 6, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

the fuschia and cobalt blue look so GOOD together!  

 
At December 9, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home