<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Holiday Wish List

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Wish List

Shen's Holiday Wish List 2011

Here are a few items I'm currently wishing for this holiday season. While I'd be perfectly happy to receive anything on my wish list, they are clearly "wants" rather than "needs." There are so many people that have real needs (food, shelter, etc.) this holiday season and I feel truly blessed that I am not one of them.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 1, 2011 at 1:48 AM , Anonymous Lydia Abate said...

how wonderful would it be to have that crew pencil skirt in every color? how wonderful????
that aqua shade is swoon-worthy.

 
At December 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

i just got the ipad2 and i'm pretty addicted to it. and a shearling moto jacket is on my list as well!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 9:55 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

headphones super chic


Shasie of Live
Life in Style

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home