<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Blue Friday

Friday, November 11, 2011

Blue Friday

IMG_3302
Shirt: Express (old); Jeans: H&M; Trench: H&M; Bag: H&M; Shoes: Nine West; 
Earrings: H&M; Necklace: H&M; Glasses: UO

I was looking at website designs and colors for work research earlier this week and came across a few websites that combined orange and blue.  This combo isn't new to me, I just felt re-inspired after my research.  Anyway, I liked the colors together so much that I decided to pair the colors in an outfit. I'll definitely pair these cheerful colors again in the near future perhaps in an outfit or maybe accent pillows for my apartment.  I've got plenty more orange and blue inspiration after doing a search of the colors on Pinterest.  Think I'll start pinning some of this inspiration on my boards.
orange and cobalt
IMG_3307

Happy Veteran's Day!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At November 11, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

The blue and orange look great together!  I love how you balanced them out with khaki and tan, too.

Audrey

Enter to win $30 to Stella & Dot!

 
At November 11, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Anonymous TOBeautyReviews said...

I love the blue and orange combo but I've never tried it out myself.  You look great!

 
At November 11, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Anonymous Patience said...

Amazing look. Love your mix of colors.

Patience
Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
 J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

 
At November 11, 2011 at 1:52 PM , Anonymous Tee Mac said...

I love any combo with blue in it...blue is my fav!  Needless to say I love this look!

~Tavia

 
At November 11, 2011 at 4:35 PM , Anonymous foodfashionandflow said...

Blue and orange is becoming one of my favorite combos and I love the neutrals you have with your ensemble. great look!

 
At November 12, 2011 at 7:42 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

These colors are fab! I like how you picked up the color of the pants with your earrings!  

 
At November 12, 2011 at 9:24 PM , Anonymous Katie said...

ohmagosh. super love those colors! you look fabulous!
xoxo kat

 
At November 14, 2011 at 5:26 PM , Anonymous Devon said...

Orange and blue is a great combo! I love that you even pulled the blue in with your earrings! :)

GlamCake

 
At November 14, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thank lady!

 
At November 14, 2011 at 7:54 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I love this color combo - it feels so smart and snappy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home