<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Cobalt and Gray

Monday, October 17, 2011

Cobalt and Gray

IMG_3187
Dress worn as shirt: F21; Skirt: H&M (old); Bag: thrifted: Shoes: Payless; Earrings: 
Modcloth; Necklace: Claire's; Sunnies: H&M

I don't think I've mentioned this when I've worn this skirt previously, but  it is several years old and was once ankle length.  The skirt also had a front slit and came with a huge safety pin fastened to the front (in my defense it purchased in the late 90's!).  It has survived a few moves and several closet purges mainly because I got it hemmed.  It's amazing how doing something as simple as cutting several inches off a skirt can give it a new look and a lot of 'remix' potential.

outfit 10-17-11
IMG_3189

Have a positive and productive week!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At October 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

let me just tell you that this cobalt dress worn as a shirt is fab! but my favorite part of your look is your hair--i love it like this.

 
At October 17, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous ClosetConfections said...

Cute top!  I never would have known it was a dress.  Isn't is amazing how a few simple tweaks can breathe new life into your clothes?


Kendra
http://closetconfections.com

 
At October 19, 2011 at 6:56 AM , Anonymous The Dolls Factory said...

Great photos
Always following
http://www.thedollsfactory.com

 
At October 19, 2011 at 8:45 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At October 22, 2011 at 4:41 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Ahhh I love your hair! That skirt looks so good. I always intend to have things altered, but I usually forget or just keep putting it off. 

 
At October 23, 2011 at 3:11 AM , Anonymous Stylepint said...

Way to breathe new life into a skirt! I love this look and you look so polished! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home