<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Olive and Cognac

Monday, September 19, 2011

Olive and Cognac

IMG_3083

Shirt: Old Navy; Jeans: Gap; Belt: H&M; Bag: H&M; Necklace: Clyde's Rebirth; Watch: Francesca's Collections; Earrings: ?; Boots: Marshall's

Happy Monday friends!  Hope you had a lovely weekend!  Since Equipment blouses don't fit in my current budget, I opted for this Old Navy shirt that did fit in my budget instead.

IMG_3085 IMG_3087

I'll keep it short and sweet today, have a positive, productive week!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At September 19, 2011 at 8:25 PM , Anonymous Siena Style said...

i love your shirt!!
kisses from prague and have a great day!!!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com

 
At September 19, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

YES!
Sorry, I just really like that shirt, ha!

 
At September 20, 2011 at 12:12 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

The ON top was a great buy - the color is perfect, and this relaxed look is so polished!

 
At September 20, 2011 at 5:51 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  It's safe to say that this shirt is now a favorite : )

 
At September 20, 2011 at 11:22 PM , Anonymous Jenn said...

Oh, I really love the way this shirt looks on you!  The drapey-ness is perfect and the color is fabulous!

 
At September 24, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous Jemappelleshen said...

Uber ca-ute doll! Quick ?. Is your full first name Shen Dove? Or just Shen? I have never run across someone with the same name as me!

jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

 
At September 24, 2011 at 4:31 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! How cool to meet another Shen : )
'Shen' is the first part of my first name and 'Dove' is part of my last name. 

 
At September 25, 2011 at 4:02 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Hey, I noticed they've got that top in leopard and they are offering an extra 25% off so I think I'm going to go for it - what is the fit like? My bust is 36" so I was thinking I'd get the medium unless it runs big.

 
At September 25, 2011 at 5:42 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I think it runs a tad large like most of the stuff I end up getting from Old Navy.  But not enough that you should have to size down.  I think a slightly loos fit is flattering in this style shirt.  Now I'm tempted to get another!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home