<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Yellow on a Cloudy Day

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yellow on a Cloudy Day

IMG_2827
Top: Gap; Skirt: F21; Shoes: Target; Bag: thrifted; Watch: Francesa's; 
Bracelets: gift/H&M; Earrings: H&M

I was feeling sunshiny today despite the clouds and sporadic rain. Sometimes it's necessary to bring your own sunshine along with you when nature doesn't provide it.

outfit detail 8-3-11

IMG_2829

This skirt is officially "safe" for the season.  I have a rule I'm pretty at good sticking to, that if I haven't worn a piece of clothing (except a few sentimental pieces) during the season, that I have to give it away.  It helps me to keep my closet in check and make sure I'm actually wearing the clothing I buy.  Do you have any "wardrobe rules" you try to stick to?


Currently reading: Creative Inc. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho and Meg Mateo Ilasco

Labels:

6 Comments:

At August 4, 2011 at 5:09 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Oh, you said wardrobe rules that you STICK to. Then no, no I don't. Only rules I don't stick to. :)

You look lovely! Yellow on a cloudy day is perfect.

 
At August 4, 2011 at 7:00 PM , Anonymous Dasi said...

That's a lovely outfit, you look great!

 
At August 4, 2011 at 8:38 PM , Anonymous Louise Hornor said...

Love that skirt! I'm glad you're keeping it. The whole outfit looks so fresh and cool and is inspiring me to try tucking in more of my t-shirts.

 
At August 5, 2011 at 1:57 AM , Anonymous Ana C said...

That's one way to brighten up a cloudy day! You look beautiful and chic.

 
At August 5, 2011 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! 

Oh yeah, it is always tricky to actually stick to rules : )

 
At August 8, 2011 at 5:26 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

you have the cutest skirts!
Shasie
of Live Life in
Style

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home