<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Yellow and More Yellow

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yellow and More Yellow

IMG_2992
Dress: Modcloth; Jacket: Joyce Leslie; Heels: Target; Earrings: H&M; 
Watch: Francesca's Collections; Sunnies: Target

Here is a sunny outfit worn on a sunny day.  Yellow is a color I am continuously drawn to in clothing; it just never gets old for me. 

ourfit 8-31-11
Hope your week is going well, happy Wednesday!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 6, 2011 at 12:49 AM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

I love your dress! Yellow will always be a great summer color! It just makes the sun come out even more. 

 
At September 7, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Sorren Isler said...

Your yellow jacket always mocks me, reminding me that I do not own it. Even though it's rude I still love it. You paired it so well with that dress!

 
At September 12, 2011 at 7:18 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

One can never have too much yellow! I love the jacket
Shasie
of Live Life in
Style

 
At September 12, 2011 at 8:50 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home