<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Pack Light

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pack Light

26 of 30
Top:  Nordstrom (junior's dept); Jeans: UO; Shoes: Target; Bag: vintage; Sunnies: Target

Maybe it's a good thing that I have been gravitating to clutches lately.  I practically had to empty out my whole purse yesterday (my work purse, not the clutch pictured) to find my keys...smh.  I obviously carry around too much stuff.

IMG_2778

I'm not sure what I was thinking including jeans in my 30 for 30 items during a
hot and muggy DC summer, but I'm determined to wear them at least this one time (I spend most days in chilly air conditioned buildings anyway).

IMG_2772

Happy Wednesday!

Currently listening to: Bag Lady by Erykah Badu

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At July 20, 2011 at 11:24 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

that's a great top! and i ADORE that clutch! i don't own even one but i sure do love the way they look : )

 
At July 20, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Anonymous Audrey said...

I love this look from head to toe including the clutch.

 
At July 20, 2011 at 11:47 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I carry WAY too much stuff around, but i've been trying to switch out my purses often this summer to get the most use out of them.

 
At July 20, 2011 at 1:02 PM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

Yeah, I carry the most random stuff when I have a big purse. So I try to bring a smaller bag to cut down on clutter. I really like your grey clutch and blouse! 

 
At July 20, 2011 at 2:49 PM , Anonymous Fajr said...

I do love an oversize clutch, not sure how it would work for a work commute. Love the asymmetrical flap and button

 
At July 20, 2011 at 4:14 PM , Anonymous Piper Alexander said...

L O V E your bag!

 
At July 20, 2011 at 7:08 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

thanks lady!

 
At July 20, 2011 at 7:08 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Anonymous Dasi said...

Love your bag.

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Ohh lovely top! And I like that oversized clutch too.  I can't do jeans in hot weather either... it's 10:30 pm and still 90 degrees out- bleh!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:47 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! and it's true that carrying minimal stuff  in a clutch for a work commute would be tricky. 

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:47 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At August 5, 2011 at 2:20 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Yes girl I know the feeling! Too many times do Ihave to empty my bottomless purses. I really need to buy more structured bags with more compartments!


Shasie of Live
Life in Style

Wrinkle
In Time Vintage Giveaway

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home