<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Finale

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Finale

30 of 30
Top: c/o Land's End Canvas via Lucky; Skirt: UO; Shoes: Calvin Klein; Clutch: Loft; Faux glasses: UO; 
Watch: Francesca's; Necklace: Eastern Market vendor

I find participating in the 30 for 30 to be a fun exercise in being creative with items I already own.  I'm not really tired of any of my 30 for 30 items at this point because I chose items I really love wearing, but I'm happy to have free reign on my whole closet again.  Stay tuned for a final round-up!

0utfit 7-26-11
IMG_2792

I read each comment I receive and really appreciate the lovely ladies that take the time to comment on my blog.  Thanks for reading!


Currently Reading: The Art of Choosing by Sheena Iyangar
Currently Listening to "Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse (RIP)

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At July 27, 2011 at 2:16 AM , Anonymous ComplexCardigans said...

Congrats on finishing!  I'm not used to stripes being on the bottom but I love it in your outfit!!  (usually the stripes are on top and the solids are on the bottoms in the outfits I see)  Love the orange top. 

 
At July 27, 2011 at 8:44 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thank lady!  I don't typically wear stripes on the bottom either, but I fell in love with this skirt when I saw it on the sale rack in Urban Outfitters a few months ago.

 
At July 27, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Anonymous Fajr said...

That sherbet orange color looks great on you!

 
At July 27, 2011 at 3:43 PM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

Congrats on completing the challenge and you did a great job throughout the whole thing. I'm loving the peach and black/white stripes together, plus your silver shoes are fabulous!! 

 
At July 27, 2011 at 5:15 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I love that color on you! The stripes are SO fun and the necklace is gorgeous, too.

 
At July 27, 2011 at 7:02 PM , Anonymous shealennon said...

Congrats on finishing the 30! Your blog has become one of my favorites to read. Even during your 30 your outfits always feel so fresh and new--I'm constantly getting inspiration from you! 

 
At July 27, 2011 at 9:22 PM , Anonymous Sorren Isler said...

LOVE the colour of that shirt!

 
At July 27, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Anonymous Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

That colour looks fabulous on you!

 
At July 28, 2011 at 3:23 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

I love this silhouette - it's very flattering! And congrats on finishing : ) 

 
At July 28, 2011 at 1:20 PM , Anonymous Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

Love the stripes and bright pop of color! Great outfit!

 
At July 28, 2011 at 5:05 PM , Anonymous Michelle of Chellbellz said...

It was so nice to meet you last night!! Love the outfit as well! I'm adding you to my blog roll that i made special for DC bloggers!

 
At July 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Aww you're so sweet, thanks!

 
At July 28, 2011 at 11:25 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! It was nice meeting you too. I'm adding you to my blogroll too. Loved your post on the event!

 
At July 29, 2011 at 10:19 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I want to steal this look! I love your sherbert orange top and I am a total stripe addict...

 
At August 5, 2011 at 2:01 AM , Anonymous A Diva State of Mind said...

Love this look!!!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Oooh I never thought about peach and black and white, very nice color combo!
Shasie
of Live Life in
Style

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home