<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Dash of Orange

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dash of Orange

24 of 30
Shirt: H&M; Skirt: Target; Shoes: Nine West; Sunnies: Target; Scarf: thrifted; 
Clutch: purchased in the Bahamas

So the truth is, I only donned this hat for outfit photos, because I feel a little odd wearing a hat on a weekday.  Hats signify weekends for me because I don't wear them to work.  I think hats definitely push the business casual dress code of my office.

IMG_2764

I also thought adding an accessory would relieve the 30 for 30 fatigue I'm now experiencing as I approach the end of this round of the challenge.  I'm ready to do a little late summer shopping and revisit some favorite items that haven't been worn in the past few weeks. Can anyone else participating in the challenge relate?

IMG_2758

On another note, I'm a bit behind in commenting this week, so please bear with me! I'll catch up soon.

Hope your week is going well!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At July 14, 2011 at 10:25 AM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

Pops of orange just makes this look stand out! While doing the 30 for 30 it's always great to have accessories help you out in the end. 

ps. I think I'm in love with your shoes. 

 
At July 14, 2011 at 11:59 AM , Anonymous Audrey said...

Loving the pops of orange!

 
At July 14, 2011 at 2:01 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

What a gorgeous outfit! I love the crisp white with the pops of orange (and pink in the shoes!). Hat signify weekends for me too, so I totally understand that - but it does look great on you!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At July 14, 2011 at 11:30 PM , Anonymous arinn said...

the splash of orange on the pure whiteness is SO crisp and wonderful.

 
At July 15, 2011 at 10:16 PM , Anonymous Dasi said...

You look like a diva in that outfit.

 
At July 16, 2011 at 12:54 PM , Anonymous LePetiteLemon said...

You're definitely capable of rocking that hat anytime!  :D  I love floppy hats!  Maximum sun protection!  

 
At July 18, 2011 at 9:09 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 19, 2011 at 7:18 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Bold color coordinating accessories is so fun and I think it looks especially chic with your otherwise neutral outfit.  I definitely like the hat as well, I have a black floppy hat but I always fee l so conspicuous when I wear it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home