<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Shortie

Monday, June 27, 2011

Shortie

13 of 30
Top: c/o Land's End via Lucky Mag; Shorts: UO; Dillards, Clutch: purchased in Bahamas; 
Earrings: ?; Necklace: Jess LC; Bracelets: H&M

I don't think I'll ever prefer shorts over skirts, but I do love this black pair.  I guess it kind of looks like I'm wearing a skirt in these photos, but they are indeed shorts.  Wearing these shorts reminds me of how season-less a lot of my clothing has become.  I've worn these shorts with tights and boots in winter (during the winter 30 for 30 actually) and am now wearing them with wedge sandals over the summer.

IMG_2684


What's a clothing item that you enjoy wearing year-round?

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At June 28, 2011 at 12:36 AM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Wow I actually did think that was a skirt at first. I totally agree with you on the season-less clothing. I'm wearing lace tops that I was wearing in the winter, and shorts that I paired with pantyhose in the winter too! lol



Shasie 
Live Life in
Style

 
At June 28, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

You look amazing in those shorts. I love that bright top on you too!

I have a few dresses that I wear year round. I'll wear them by themselves in the summer and then with sweaters layered over or long sleeved tees layered under during the winter.

 
At June 28, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Anonymous Loren said...

Love this purse and the straight neckline on the top.
I have a lot of dresses and skirts that I wear year round. Usually with a sweater and tights in the winter.

 
At June 28, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Anonymous dotty said...

your winter shorts transition into summer shorts so well! 

 
At June 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Anonymous VintageHuntress said...

Yep, officially jealous of your closet...

 
At June 29, 2011 at 12:34 AM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

I don't have many pieces that transition through  season, but my shoes and a few skirts. 
Lovely outfit and your bag is really cute. 

 
At June 29, 2011 at 8:51 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 8:52 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! Dresses are the best items to wear year-round!  I can't wait until the 30 for 30 is over so I can do some thrifting to find some to wear now and in winter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home