<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Printed

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Printed

7 of 30
Dress: Mod Cloth; Shoes: Jessica Simpson via Dillards; Clutch: vendor in Bahamas;
Necklace: Jess LC; Sunnies: Target

If I had known I'd love this dress so much when I purchased it on a whim during a Mod Cloth sale, I would have gotten two.  Being able to create an outfit in one step is one of my favorite things about late spring and summer clothing. This dress is so comfortable, and the black and white print is fun to style with very little or a lot of accessories.
Detail 7 of 30

IMG_2592

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At June 19, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

What a PERFECT little dress, I love it! It fits you so well and the print can be remixed with so many different colors too.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At June 19, 2011 at 6:15 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Lovely maxi dress girl!



Shasie 
Live Life in
Style

 
At June 20, 2011 at 3:40 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

super cute dress dear! the neckline is flattering.

 
At June 20, 2011 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

the oversized clutch is so awesome here!  you look so cool and summery!

 

 
At June 20, 2011 at 8:28 PM , Anonymous Stylepint said...

I'm loving your maxi dress collection...this one is so amazing! =)

 
At June 20, 2011 at 9:18 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I love this dress!  The pattern is really pretty!  

I went shopping for maxis today but couldn't find any that weren't strapless (I can't wear them because I tend to step on too-long hems-- eek, wardrobe malfunction).  

 
At June 20, 2011 at 9:19 PM , Anonymous Sorren Isler said...

Completely drooling over this dress. nuff said.

 
At June 21, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Two Stylish Kays said...

The way you have styled this maxi dress...using the clutch, sunglasses and jewelry... is so classy.

 
At June 22, 2011 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I love the print and the fact that it is a maxi with actual straps. I feel like those are so hard to find.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home