<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Currently wishing for...earrings

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Currently wishing for...earrings

currently wishing for - ear bobs

My shopping will be of the imaginary variety for the next few weeks, but that doesn't stop me from wishing (and bookmarking) things I'd enjoy wearing like earrings.  I guess I have silver and gold on the brain right now.

Top Left
Top Right
Middle Left
Middle Right
Bottom Left
Bottom  Right

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2011 at 6:10 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Nice earring wish list!



Shasie 
Live Life in
Style

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home