<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 29 + 1

Monday, June 13, 2011

29 + 1

So here are my items for this round Kendi Everyday's 30 for 30.  I have 29 items and plan to add one wildcard item at some point during the challenge. I decided to include some items that served me well when I participated in the 30 for 30 last summer.  A few other items have never made it on to the blog before.  I have not planned outfits ahead, so the second half of the challenge should be interesting...
 
11 Tops
Tops
8 Bottoms
Bottoms
6 Shoes
Shoes
2 Dresses
Dresses-2
1 Jacket/ 1 Sweater
Jackets
1 Wildcard


Check back later for today's outfit!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 13, 2011 at 2:27 PM , Anonymous Loren said...

I've never done the 30x30 before but I ended up with 29 initial items as well. I was trying to decide between a couple staple pieces but maybe I will wait it out and throw in a 'wild card' when I most need it as well. Great idea.

 
At June 13, 2011 at 2:30 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!  Good luck with the 30 for 30!  I never included a wildcard the last two times I participated, but I like the idea of still having one unknown option in my limited items for the next few weeks of the challenge : )

 
At June 14, 2011 at 2:05 AM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Everyone is so prepared for the 30x30...I wanted to start today but I'm traveling ...boo



Shasie 
Live Life in
Style

 
At June 16, 2011 at 10:57 AM , Anonymous kelsey williams said...

I'm excited to see how you style that sequin tank!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home