<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Whisper of Pink

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Whisper of Pink

Outfit May 19 2011_5
Blazer: Top Shop; Skirt: Urban Outfitters; Shoes: Zappos; Top: H&M

The leopard print heels strike again!  I love the way these shoes look, but they are not the most comfortable heels I own.  So let's pretend I didn't have to switch out these heels to flats by the end of the day when I wore this outfit last weekend... I don't believe in suffering for fashion, so any other heels I buy going forward will be purchased with comfort in mind.

Outfit May 19 2011_6_edit

Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At May 19, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Anonymous alltumbledown said...

This is incredibly ladylike and refined. I so dig your style!

 
At May 19, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Anonymous Melanie said...

So gorgeous!
I wanted that skirt from UO, but the last one they had was damage..  :(
Glad you got it, it looks so pretty!

 
At May 19, 2011 at 5:44 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

i really love this soft dreamy look - and those leopard pumps are unexpectedly perfect.

 
At May 19, 2011 at 10:59 PM , Anonymous God's Favorite Shoes said...

I love the shoes of course and that frilly skirt! LOVE IT! 

 
At May 20, 2011 at 4:16 AM , Anonymous Monique Zuman said...

 I wore a similar blazer today :)

Monique xx

 
At May 20, 2011 at 11:47 AM , Anonymous Wangari said...

Absolutely adore this outfit on you, it just all works so well together. Sorry to hear that the heels aren't comfy though! 

 
At May 20, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Anonymous themodestmuse said...

 such a dreamy skirt! you've styled it so well! (love the animal print heels!!)

 
At May 20, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

What a great skirt! Love this look!
ShasieLive Life in Style
 

 
At May 20, 2011 at 10:00 PM , Anonymous Emily said...

 I love these skirts that all the ladies are wearing but I've had a hard time finding one that is flattering (on me). I'll have to give this UO one a try.

 
At May 20, 2011 at 10:20 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I love that skirt, it reminds me of a long ballet skirt!  Also the pattern on the cuffs of your blazer is super cute.  I've always wanted a blazer like that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home