<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: All About the Shoes

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All About the Shoes

outfit 5.31.11_1
Dress: Urban Outfitters; Shoes: Nine West; Sunnies: Target; Earrings and Bracelets: H&M; Necklace: Jess LJ

These are officially my favorite shoes of the moment.  After seeing them in a Nine West store, I knew I had to have them and ordered them online in my size.  They were definitely a splurge, but I think occasional splurges in the form of shoes are good. 

outfit-grey-and-pink

Stay cool!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At May 31, 2011 at 11:42 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I saw those shoes in person and thought they were gorgeous!  I'm all about bright colors and neutrals this spring and I think you executed this outfit perfectly! 

 
At May 31, 2011 at 11:42 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Your shoes are ridiculously awesome. They are a splurge I'd make again and again. You will just live in those this summer. Somehow, they will go with everything.

 
At June 1, 2011 at 12:28 AM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Love the shoes! So great for the spring/summer! I can see why these became your favs for the summer!



Shasie 
Live Life in
Style

 
At June 1, 2011 at 5:01 AM , Anonymous Monique Zuman said...

Those shoes are amazing!! xx

 
At June 1, 2011 at 12:04 PM , Anonymous Wangari said...

Great outfit yet again, and those shoes are definitely worth the splurge - gorgeous!

 
At June 1, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

If there is ever something to splurge on, it is shoes. And yours are amazing!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At June 6, 2011 at 12:14 PM , Anonymous Melliott930 said...

OBSSSSSESSED WITH THIS.

-Marie
So What If I Like Pretty Things

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home