<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: One Shirt, Three Looks

Monday, April 11, 2011

One Shirt, Three Looks

 I was asked to review this Women's Striped Cotton-Modal Boatneck Tee from the Land's End Canvas Spring Collection and to create three distinct looks with the shirt.  I was happy to do this because it looked like a versatile shirt and a major requirement for additions to my wardrobe is remix potential.  I have no qualms about wearing beloved items over and over (on this blog and in real life)! So here are my outfits:

Shirt: c/o Land's End Canvas; Skirt: H&M; Jewelry: Borrowed &; H&M; Shoes: Target; Sunnies: Target

Shirt: c/o Land's End Canvas; Skirt: Forever 21; Belt: H&M; Vest: Forever 21; Jewelry: H&M; Sunnies: Target


Shirt: c/o Land's End Canvas; Jeans: Gap; Shoes: Nine West; Jewelry: Target and H&M; Sunnies: Target

I think this shirt is comfortable, stylish and classic!  It's a piece that I can easily see myself wearing for seasons to come.  The shirt runs a little large, so petite ladies that prefer wearing clothing on the fitted side might want to size down.  I am wearing a size small and think this size is perfect because my preference is to wear the shirt tucked in.  You won't find super trendy pieces at Land's End Canvas, but this shirt and some of the others I've seen from the Land's End Canvas Spring Collection are great classic pieces that would make nice spring wardrobe additions.




Please note that I don’t accept payment for any reviews that appear on my blog or any other sites where I have a presence. I only choose to review/discuss items that fit into my personal aesthetic or items that I think that readers would be interested in learning my point of view on.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At April 11, 2011 at 9:01 AM , Anonymous Moniquezuman said...

I love how different these three looks are! Proving that this shirt is extremely versatile!
Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

 
At April 11, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

I like this 3 looks feature - I hope you do more! My favorite is the first look with the skirt. I'm curious how the shirt looks untucked!

 
At April 11, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Anonymous L of Avid Accents said...

i love a good versatile piece! this shirt is cute, casual and even has a little edge to it. love it with the maxi and jean vest.

 
At April 11, 2011 at 9:24 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At April 11, 2011 at 9:26 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! I think I will actually make this a regular feature : ) I'll try to remember to wear the shirt un-tucked and belted next time around.

 
At April 11, 2011 at 9:26 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At April 11, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Anonymous martinalynne said...

I like how different each of these looks are -- you did a really good job of showing the blouse's versatility. I like the first look best!

 
At April 11, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

These are great outfits! With each one I kept thinking it was my favorite but now I can't decide. What a great and versatile shirt!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At April 12, 2011 at 4:08 AM , Anonymous michelle said...

all so amazing !

hope you will participate in my simple rule contest? :)
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

 
At April 12, 2011 at 12:54 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Oo I love the first look! That skirt is divine.

 
At April 13, 2011 at 12:20 AM , Anonymous Melanie said...

Cute and versatile! Don't you love when that happens? I especially love the first look.

 
At April 13, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I'll def check out your contest.

 
At April 13, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I like... can't even look at your outfits right now because we're back to misery weather in New York. I'm hoping tomorrow and Friday will be better. That top is really cute and I've heard good things about the Canvas line too. My favorite look is definitely the one with that fab red skirt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home