<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 22 of 30: Faux Fur, Real Shen

Saturday, February 26, 2011

22 of 30: Faux Fur, Real Shen

22-of-30

This vest might not be the most practical or office appropriate item I own, but I really like it.  As much as I like the faux fur trend, I couldn't realistically commit a lot of money into other faux fur items when I'd most likely only wear them on the weekends, so this vest was a pain-free compromise.

IMG_1915

I'm all about using clothing as a creative outlet, but for now, living on a budget is a reality, so if I decide to invest in a trend, it will be within my price point.  I'm sure others can relate.

Happy Saturday!

Turtleneck: Old Navy
Faux Fur Vest: Old Navy
Skirt: Loft
Boots: Go Jane
Belt: Nordstrom (Junior's section)
Necklace: Eastern Market vendor

    Labels: ,

    4 Comments:

    At February 27, 2011 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous Linda said...

    I don't have any fur, faux or not. But I can see why you might want to go the faux route on this one. And the effect of the piece is the same. It looks rich and luxurious on you.

    The Auspicious Life

     
    At February 27, 2011 at 2:12 PM , Anonymous Cheryl said...

    love the faux fur vest. would totally wear it!

     
    At February 27, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

    these layers are so awesome! i really like how you incorporated the fur trend into your wardrobe!

     
    At March 1, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

    That's so cute! My friend always says Old Navy has the best vests. I think that vest will be a good transitional piece through spring too and you'll get a lot of wear out of it!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home