<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: When in doubt, add a blazer

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

When in doubt, add a blazer

IMG_1625

For some reason, I'm really feeling blazers right now. Maybe not as much as I'm feeling the color orange, but close. I probably enjoy wearing blazers because I don't work in the type of environment where I must wear them daily, so they're like an outfit 'treat'. I find that blazers also add an extra layer of warmth that is needed in the cold temperatures that the Mid-Atlantic area has been feeling lately. Because of my innate curiosity, I looked up the word blazer on Wikipedia. According to Wikipedia, blazers have origins that date back to 1825. The term blazer actually identifies two distinct jackets. You can check out the Wikipedia entry for further info.

Detail-post-1.-24.2011

On another note, I was really hoping to have my act together to wear breton stripes on the blog today to participate in Everybody, Everywhere, but I didn't manage to get my breton striped outfit photographed in time...I hope to participate next time with the next item chosen though!


Blazer: Tulle
Skirt: Target
Shirt: Gap
Boots: Marshall's
Belt: Nordstom (BP Junior's)
Bracelet: Etsy seller
Earrings: Modcloth

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home