<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: National Swap Day - Jan 22nd

Thursday, January 13, 2011

National Swap Day - Jan 22nd

national-swapday

It has been brought to my attention that January 22nd is National Swap Day and swapaholics all over the country are scheduling swaps to share the contents of each other closets! National Swap Day is right on time for me personally because as I mentioned previously, I’d love to refresh my wardrobe but am trying to limit actual money I spend on clothing for the next few months. January is a great time to reevaluate what you’d like to keep and get rid of through out your entire house, not just your closet. Many people spend so much time plotting goals for other aspects of their lives in January, why not put energy into purging your closet as well? I plan to attend this swap in Washington DC hosted by Quarter Life, hope to see you there if you're local, or if you aren't, look out (or plan) for a swap in your area!

Photo via

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 13, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Linda said...

What fun! I've never been to a swap. And, honestly, I don't know that I'd have many swap worthy items, but it would be fun to see what a swap is like. Maybe I can find one in my area.

The Auspicious Life

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Linda I've never been to a swap either, but I love clothing exchange stores, so I figure I'd enjoy swapping as well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home