<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Dress Love, Let Me Count the Ways

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dress Love, Let Me Count the Ways

There are certain clothing items that you never anticipate becoming 'wardrobe workhorses' and this dress originally purchased from Target is one of them.


Blue Dress Remixing



This dress has been worn countless times in real life and has appeared a number of times on this blog. I've worn this dress in cold weather and warm weather for a variety of occasions. I've worn this dress inside out, over skirts and layered under blazers and cardigans. I'm sure I have a few more remixes featuring this dress in me before all is said and done. I hope you're not tired of seeing it yet, because I'm certainly not tired of wearing it yet!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At January 15, 2011 at 12:33 PM , Anonymous Melanie said...

I love how you layered this dress under a skirt and another dress. So adorable!
And I too have unexpected pieces that became my go-to items. I love when that happens!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 1:39 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! It always feels good to get your money's worth out of clothing, especially when you're on a budget : )

 
At January 15, 2011 at 7:54 PM , Anonymous Asiancajuns (Cath) said...

I love buying something that ends up being one of my favorites. It's so funny how sometimes you can buy something that you love and then never wear it - I seem to do that all the time. Love that dress!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 10:17 PM , Anonymous alexelizabeth said...

Whoa, that's surprisingly versatile! You've styled it so well and I love all of these looks!

 
At January 16, 2011 at 8:19 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! You never know what will stand the test of time, but this dress is a keeper.

 
At January 16, 2011 at 8:20 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I love the versatility of simple dresses, the possibilities are seemingly endless.

 
At January 16, 2011 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Cheryl said...

wow, i think this is amazing. you've managed to wear the same dress is so many different ways! and the best thing is that each way you wear it looks great.

http://ohtobeamuse.com

 
At January 16, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Cheryl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home