<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: (Belated) One Year Blogoversary

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

(Belated) One Year Blogoversary

Worn January 5, 2010


My blog turned a year old on January 7th. It took me a few years to get up the nerve to start a style blog after discovering them in 2007, but I'm so happy I did. It's been fun documenting outfits and other things that inspire me for the past year.

Thanks for reading!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 11, 2011 at 11:02 PM , Blogger whenigrowupcoach said...

Happy blogiversary Shenneth! Looking forward to seeing what your 2nd year brings! Oh, and I love your outfits. Adorable.

 
At January 12, 2011 at 12:44 AM , Blogger Linda said...

Happy bloggy day! How chic are you in this picture? The red beads that pair so well with the skirt. The wonderful combo of red and black. The unexpected striped cardigan. You look great!

The Auspicious Life

 
At January 12, 2011 at 12:55 AM , Blogger Fajr Muhammad said...

Congrats on your blog birthday! Have a cupcake for me!

 
At January 12, 2011 at 12:35 PM , Blogger mdunc1021 said...

Congrats on one year (love the skirt!)

- Meredith

 
At January 12, 2011 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@When I Grow Up Thanks for stopping by Michelle!

@Linda Thanks! I wear all of these pieces a year later regularly, its so great to find pieces you like that stand the test of time.

@Stylish Thought Thanks! A cupcake sounds like an excellent idea. I think I'll get one now...

@mdunc1021 Thanks! I really should wear this skirt more often than I do.

 
At April 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM , Anonymous Kianga Mungai said...

I love this look

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home