<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30 Items: Winter 2011

Monday, January 31, 2011

30 for 30 Items: Winter 2011

Along with numerous other bloggers, I've decided to participate in Kendi's 30 for 30 this time around. I'm feeling pretty good about my choices now, but let's see how I feel in about 20 days or so : )
Here are my items:
Winter-2011_30-for-30-Tops

Winter-2011_30-for-30-Blaze
Winter-2011_30-for-30-Skirt
Winter-2011_30-for-30_Dress
Winter-2011_30-for-30-Botto
Winter-2011_30-for-30-Sweat
Winter-2011_30-for-30-Shoes

I'm going to try to be mindful about my spending overall during the challenge. Naturally, I won't be shopping for clothing, but I also want to make sure my spending doesn't spike in another categories like eating out or entertainment just because I know I won't be shopping.

I am also making one minor allowance. If we get major snowfall here in DC, I will have to wear my Ugg boots, but I don't plan on photographing myself in them, so I didn't count them in my 30 items. Any minor snowfall or rain can be handled by the black boots I included in my 30 items.

Are you participating in the 30 for 30? Please let me know so I can visit your blog and cheer you on in your progress!


Edit: I've already decided to switch out my black Timberland boots for my brown ones. I now realize the brown one's are a bit more versatile for the clothing items I've chosen.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At January 31, 2011 at 11:24 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

Woohoo! I found you when you did it the first time around. I was always in love with your use of color!

The Auspicious Life

 
At February 1, 2011 at 1:56 PM , Anonymous Laniza said...

Good luck this go round. I'm curious how you're going to style that leopard top. I've added a leopard top to my 30 for 30 items, too.

 
At February 1, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Anonymous Cheryl said...

the blazers and the skirts are hot, hot, hot. i'll have to check out this challenge!

Oh to Be a Muse

 
At February 1, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Anonymous Leslie said...

Uggs in DC are a must (from time to time) Love your picks!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! You use color nicely in your outfits too!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I have a few ideas in mind for the leopard top, it's a favorite. I'll check out how you wear yours too!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Uggs may not be the nicest looking boots, but they are indeed a necessity during a DC winter : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home