<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: My Go-to Skirt

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Go-to Skirt

It's probably apparent if you look through other outfits I've posted that my go-to outfits are usually comprised of skirts. I am able to continue to wear my beloved skirts in chilly temps by doubling up my tights and wearing socks and boots on my commute. My Timberland Earthkeeper boots have been getting a lot of wear on my daily commute because they look so much better than my Uggs (don't judge!) with skirts but are still fairly warm.


outfit posted 12.16.10

outfit posted 12.16.2010


This skirt reminds me of an abstract painting, and since I love art, it's become a year-round favorite. And since I want to document how I remix my clothing more regularly, here is how I've worn this skirt during the summer months:


summer edition - outfit 12.16.10


T-neck: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Payless
'Dove' necklace: Forever 21

What is your go-to wardrobe item?


Song currently on repeat: "All of the Lights" by Kanye West

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 16, 2010 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

I love the silhouette of this skirt! So flattering.

 
At December 17, 2010 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chaucee Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home