<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Zebra Print Swag

Monday, November 22, 2010

Zebra Print Swag



I usually go for more fitted blazers because of my stature and proportions, but I couldn't resist the zebra print when I saw it. I'm loyal to my favorite animal print, leopard, but it feels good to change it up a little once in a while.

Blazer: Zara via Buffalo Exchange
Cami: Gap
Skirt: The Loft
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Target

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Linda said...

What a fun print!
The Auspicious Life

 
At November 24, 2010 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Preity lama Tamang said...

Omg !!The Cardi is so gorgeous and so rad...love love it

 
At November 25, 2010 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Linda Thanks!

@Kayraheart Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home