<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Weekend Style: Skirt Love

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Style: Skirt Love

I have been inspired lately to purge my closet and have two bags full of clothing/shoes/accessories that I'd like to try to resell. This jacket was something I evaluated putting in the pile of things to try to sell, but I decided to hold on to it. I don't wear this skirt very often because its a bit thin and too short for work but it's still a favorite. Regardless of what's 'on trend', I love clothing with purple and blue in it...


Jacket: Target
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Target
Tights: Kohls
Shoes: Buffalo Exchange
Earrings: H&M
Clutch: The Loft

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home