<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Weekend Style: Shades of Blue (and Green)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Style: Shades of Blue (and Green)




I was ready to pack this dress away with my summer clothing until we had rather mild weather over the weekend and I decided to wear it as a skirt. DC weather is kind of confusing sometimes, but I guess I'll enjoy it before the cold weather really sets in. Happy Monday!

Jean Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Gap
Belt: thrifted
Dress worn as skirt: thrifted
Shoes: Forever 21
Clutch: vendor in Bahamas


Song Currently on Repeat: "Whip My Hair: by Willow Smith

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

Love your earrings! I'm visiting DC soon ... well in mid-December. I can't wait to see all the lights out for Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home