<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Boots Made for Walking

Monday, October 4, 2010

Boots Made for Walking


Timberland Bethel Buckle Tall Zip Boot

I love a high heeled boot as much as the next girl, but flat boots are my absolute favorite for the colder months because my main mode of getting around D.C. is public transportation (the Metro). I don't really need a car since I live in the city. So imagine my delight when Lucky Magazine and Timberland sent me these great boots that could stand up to the massive amount of walking I do on a daily basis when it's too cold for my usual flats. I am that girl that wears skirts and dresses in the dead of winter, so tall boots come in handy! If you're still working your way down your fall shopping list (like me!) and are in the market for some chic boots, Timberland is offering 20% off purchases until October 12th with the code: LUCKY.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 4, 2010 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

Great boots! How did you manage to get them to send you free boots? That's awesome.

 
At October 4, 2010 at 11:20 PM , Blogger curls-and-pearls said...

Those look amazing on you! And how nice of them to send them to you, you're the perfect model :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home