<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Random Wednesday

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Random Wednesday



I have a few random thoughts for this late summer Wednesday:

  • I don't have much photographic evidence (shame on me), but I attended the Chictopia 10 Media Tech Summit on Sunday in New York City. I thought is was a very nice event and I enjoyed meeting some talented, stylish bloggers and hearing some very insightful panel discussions on trendsetters, visibility in the online world, the effect of technology on the fashion industry and its debatable inclusiveness and a designer showcase of some talented up-and-coming designers . The advice to 'stay true to yourself' was reiterated through out the day.
  • I need to start picking out my outfits the night before like I did during the 30 for 30 challenge. I still spend entirely too much time staring at my closet trying to figure out what to wear or to realize at the last minute that whatever I want to wear is in the laundry.
  • I made cupcakes last night from a recipe in this book that I got from the library. They turned out better than my first attempt. I like this book so much that I think I'll buy it.
  • The season premiere of Gossip Girl (yes, I watch that show) made me want to hop on a plane and go to Paris immediately.
  • I saw Janelle Monae perform live earlier this week and she sounds great live! I forgot how much I love going to concerts. Now I have to figure out how to do my hair in a pompadour like hers...
  • I'm so ready for the weekend to arrive!
  • That's it for the random-ness, Happy Thursday!

Shirt: H&M

Skirt: Nordstrom BP Junior's

Shoes: Target

Belt: Nordstrom BP Junior's

Labels:

7 Comments:

At September 16, 2010 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

I love this outfit! The floral skirt, the gorgeous purple color of your blouse and the nude pumps = perfect!

And now I want cupcakes. ;)

 
At September 16, 2010 at 11:43 AM , Blogger curls-and-pearls said...

I love those shoes, can't believe they're from target! I'll have to pay more attention next time I'm in the states. I watch Gossip Girl too - do NOT be ashamed :P

 
At September 16, 2010 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Hey Girl! It Was Nice Meeting You On Sunday!! Love Your Blog!! =)

 
At September 17, 2010 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl! u are adorable! sooo nicee to meet you and love our philly connection :)))

xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

 
At September 17, 2010 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Curls-and-Pearls Thanks! I've found some surprisingly great shoes at Target!

@Tiffany It was nice to meet you too! Your blog is so fab!

@EatSleepWear Thanks! It was nice to meet you too! I'm a Philly girl where ever I live : )

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Curls-and-Pearls Thanks! I've found some surprisingly great shoes at Target!

@Tiffany It was nice to meet you too! Your blog is so fab!

@EatSleepWear Thanks! It was nice to meet you too! I'm a Philly girl where ever I live : )

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

girl! u are adorable! sooo nicee to meet you and love our philly connection :)))

xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home