<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Orange You Glad

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Orange You Glad




My post title is a bit lame, but I wanted to take advantage of the fact that I'm wearing orange (again) in my photos. My mind goes a bit blank when trying to think up post titles occasionally. My orange shirt matching my mood today which is bright and happy.
I'm going to keep it short and sweet today, happy (almost) Friday!


Shirt: Express
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: Eastern Market vendor

Labels:

5 Comments:

At September 23, 2010 at 11:11 PM , Blogger curls-and-pearls said...

LOL I ALWAYS have trouble coming up with post titles which is why mine are all boring. Orange looks really great on you! It's a such a happy colour.

 
At September 23, 2010 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@curls-and-pearls Thanks!

 
At September 24, 2010 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Fashionably Black said...

That leopard print skirt is just divine!

www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

 
At September 24, 2010 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Fashionably Black Thanks!

 
At September 25, 2010 at 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a new reader. I absolutely LOVE this outfit. It is totally a style I love. The orange looks great on you, the full skirt is awesome, and the nude shoes are such a great choice! I totally am going to use this as an outfit inspiration, if you don't mind! :)

Hope and the Dress Code

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home