<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Georgetown DC's Fashion Night Out - September 10th

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Georgetown DC's Fashion Night Out - September 10th

In an effort to meet my personal goal of attending more fashion-related events in my (current) city and to network more in general, I've decided that I will stop by Georgetown DC's Fashion Night Out on September 10th. I'm so happy there is a local option since it's not really convenient for me to drop everything and head up to New York City for their Fashion Night Out events. We'll see how much shopping I can actually do at Fashion Night Out because I am a girl on a budget, but regardless of that, it seems like it will be fun. If you are in the DC area and plan to attend, let me know!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home