<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Pink Positivity

Monday, August 23, 2010

Pink Positivity



Shades of pink always put my in a positive mood, so I decided to wear this dress (as a skirt) that hasn't seen the light of day this season until now. I'm pretty good at getting regular wearings out of items in my closet, but this dress (skirt) somehow hasn't managed to get worn this year until now. I think I need to get a few more wearings out of it before fall sets in.

I don't really have much today else to say today besides, Happy Monday!

Shirt: Gap
Dress (worn as skirt): Zata
Shoes: Zappos
Scarf: H&M
Belt: Nordstrom (BP Junior's)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 23, 2010 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

What a great skirt! The color is so alive. And the scarf is great : )

 
At August 23, 2010 at 10:52 PM , Blogger curls-and-pearls said...

Do you have a link to how you wore this as a dress? I would love to see the difference. Such great ideas :)

 
At August 24, 2010 at 12:25 AM , Blogger . said...

Wow, this outfit is fantastically fearless! I just wore a hot pink dress as a skirt the other day and it brightened my day, too. :)

 
At August 24, 2010 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

I love this! I love the way you styled the scarf and also the addition of the leopard heels.

You look fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home