<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30: Day 21

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

30 for 30: Day 21



I fell asleep ridiculously early last night before posting yesterday's outfit, so here it is. There were also a few other things I had planned to do before falling asleep that didn't get done such as watch the season premiere of The Rachel Zoe Project, oh well, I guess I needed my "beauty" rest. On a good note, I feel pretty well rested because I actually got eight full hours of sleep!
If I had to pick a "signature" skirt from my wardrobe, it would be this one. I've worn it countless times and am still not tired of it.
Top: H&M
Skirt: Target
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Target
'Dove' Earrings: Modcloth
30 for 30 Banner

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At August 4, 2010 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Sooooo cute!! I wish I had some dots in my 30 picks.

Meggy @ www.ChasingDavies.blogspot.com

 
At August 4, 2010 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

Love love this outfit. Absolutely perfect!

 
At August 4, 2010 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chasing Davies Thanks! I love Polka Dots too, they never go out os style for me!

@Chaucee Thanks! This skirt is a long time fav : )

 
At August 6, 2010 at 2:29 AM , Blogger Fia Kilbourn said...

Oooh, I love this look. I finished the 30 for 30 yesterday and just discovered your blog today!

 
At August 6, 2010 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Fia Thanks! I can't believe I'm in the final stretch!

 
At August 7, 2010 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Great mix of patterns. It works really well!

 
At August 16, 2010 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Ms. Shopportunity said...

OMG! Very nice. I never would have thought these two patterns would go together, but you make it look soooooooooooo great!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

OMG! Very nice. I never would have thought these two patterns would go together, but you make it look soooooooooooo great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home