<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30: Day 20

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

30 for 30: Day 20



Here a few random thoughts from Monday:
  1. Having a limited selection of clothing sure helps the process of getting out of the house on a Monday morning faster!
  2. I obviously couldn't decide how to wear my scarf...
  3. I can't believe I only have 10 outfits left in the challenge. I think I'm happier about the fact that I've been photographing my outfits on a regular basis than my actual remixes.
  4. It's great to connect with the other bloggers participating in the 30 for 30 who have been leaving me lovely comments. Connecting with people is one of my favorite parts of maintaining a blog.
  5. This summer is flying by on warp speed! I feel both happy and sad about that.
Here's to a positive, productive week.
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Nine West via Zappos
Scarf: Thrifted


30 for 30 Banner

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 3, 2010 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Chaucee said...

I agree about connecting with other people through blogging. I love having regular readers because they are usually the people behind the blogs that I read myself! It's fun getting to know other people.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home