<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30: Day 7

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

30 for 30: Day 7


Over the past few days I've been enjoying looking at how some of the other participants in the 30 for 30 are remixing their looks. It's amazing how versatile 30 clothing (and shoes) items can be! I don't miss items in my closet that are off limits temporarily, but I'm only seven days into the challenge. I will probably feel differently about my 30 items by the time I'm at the mid-point. There used to be a time when I always made efforts for my shoes to exactly match my top to my shoes. My 14-year old self would be horrified that I now occasionally mix prints and wear shoes that are complimentary to my outfit but not 'matching.' I still have a ways to go to challenge myself more style-wise, but all in due time...

Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Modcloth

30 for 30 Banner

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home