<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30: Day 2

Thursday, July 15, 2010

30 for 30: Day 2

I was feeling pretty good about today's outfit until I saw a girl with the exact same skirt as I had on when I was getting off of the Metro today....oh well. That's one of the hazards of shopping in stores like H&M. I still love this skirt, but I'm more encouraged to shop beyond 'fast fashion' stores so I don't have run-in's with people wearing the exact same clothing items as me. I discovered that having a limited selection of clothing items to wear in the morning prevents me from staring at my closet in the morning trying to figure out what to wear!

Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Nordstrom's (Junior's section)
Shoes: Calvin Klein via Marshall's
Earrings: Mod Coth


Song currently on repeat: "You" by Q-Tip

30 for 30 Banner

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 15, 2010 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

I like your mix of prints, and I'm sure you wore the skirt much better than the girl you saw on the metro!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 11:02 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Kelly Thanks : )

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Kelly Thanks : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home