<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30: Day 11/Sweltering Summer

Saturday, July 24, 2010

30 for 30: Day 11/Sweltering Summer



It's unbelievably hot outside today in DC! It's the kind of heat that you loathe to go out into unless absolutely necessary because the shortest walk leaves you dripping in sweat. I feel appreciative of my lone pair of shorts today, I'd be tempted to break the 30 for 30 if I hadn't included them in my items. I'm tempted to venture out to the mall to window- shop and utilize their air conditioning instead of burning my own...but that's probably not a good idea seeing as though I'm on a shopping hiatus. Maybe a trip to the movies is in order instead...Stay hydrated and protect yourself from the sun today folks!

Denim shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Nine West via Zappos
Belt:? (ancient)
Bracelets: H&M
Hoops: random accessories store in Philly
Sunglasses: Target

Song Currently on Repeat: 'Everything is Everything' by Lauren Hill
(*patiently awaiting Lauren Hill's next album*)

30 for 30 Banner

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2010 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Viva La Fashion said...

super cute outfit! love it. :D

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

super cute outfit! love it. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home