<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30: Day 10

Friday, July 23, 2010

30 for 30: Day 10




In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have included a vest in my 30 for 30 items. But since my clothing items are a bit limited at the moment, I decided to incorporate it into today's outfit. I'm actually wearing my shirt backwards, because the front has writing on it. Do I get points for versatility for doing that?

That's all I have to say for now, I'm wiped out from this week, have a great weekend!

Shirt: Out of Print T-Shirts (worn backwards)
Vest: Old Navy
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Target


30 for 30 Banner

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home