<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Romping Around

Monday, June 28, 2010

Romping Around


The weather has been boiling hot in the District lately and has sucked all of my motivation to be outdoors unnecessarily and actually forced me to turn on my air conditioner. I'm not big on air conditioning and usually only try to turn it on when I have company. But several subsequent days of 90+ temperatures in my city has forced me to use turn on the air when my fans weren't cutting it. The excessive heat also forced me to take my pictures indoors because the sun was too bright in my usual outdoor place spot. On another note, I sure do my usual camera which is still out of commission, my old Kodak Easy Share just isn't cutting it...

I bought this romper on Mod Cloth several months ago and can't decide weather rompers work for my curvy petite proportions or not, but I love the floral watercolor-looking pattern, so I wear it anyway. Stay cool!

Romper: Mod Cloth
Sandals: GoJane.com
Faux Glasses: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Nordstron (Junior's Section)

Song Currently on Repeat: "Stay Cool" by The Roots

Labels:

5 Comments:

At June 29, 2010 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Chic Therapy said...

looks great on you

 
At June 30, 2010 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

It looks great on you!! I miss DC so much!! I can't wait to be back after this summer!!

<3 Kelly
Sour Tang

 
At June 30, 2010 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chic Therapy Thanks!

@Kelly Thanks! At least you'll miss the sweltering heat we've been having in DC : )

 
At June 30, 2010 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Oh to Be a Muse said...

i think this romper totally works for your body. the shoes and belt are perfect accessories.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chic Therapy Thanks!

@Kelly Thanks! At least you'll miss the sweltering heat we've been having in DC : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home