<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Let there be pretty dresses!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Let there be pretty dresses!


This is just me; living up to my proclamation that I am a girl that never outgrew my love of playing dress-up. In a perfect world, I could broach the idea having tea parties with my friends without them thinking that I was attempting a joke. My love for tea and cupcakes are almost as strong as my love of clothes...My penchant for dressing up means I'm often over dressed for casual occasions in many settings, but I don't mind it so much, this is just the Shen Dove I've evolved to at this juncture in my life. So I'll steal Marie Antoinette's famous line and say, let there be cake (and pretty dresses)!

Dress: Vintage
Shoes: GoJane.com
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Nordstrom (Junior's section)
Earrings: H&M

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 21, 2010 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Chomy said...

such a lovely look, like the contrast with the lipstick red shoes!!

 
At June 24, 2010 at 1:37 AM , Blogger Ms. Shopportunity said...

Great look!

 
At June 24, 2010 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@The Culture Cynic and @Ms. Shopportunity
Thanks!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

Great look!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home