<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Put Your Records On...

Friday, May 14, 2010

Put Your Records On...

The title of this post was inspired by a song and the fact that music plays a pretty large role in my life for some of the following reasons though I have no singing skills and have completely forgotten how to read music:
  1. I was on the choir all four years of high school which thankfully had some very excellent singers, so my little voice blended in quite well. One of my current favorite shows is Glee probably in part because of the fond memories I have of singing on my alma mater's choir.
  2. I usually have music playing quietly during most of my work day and when I am doing homework or studying at home I often take "dance breaks" to dance to what ever song I have on repeat in my iTunes library or playing on Pandora radio.
  3. If I had more disposable income, I'd see all of my favorite musical artists when they were performing locally. Since this isn't a reality right now, I'm really choosey because concerts are pricey!
As for this outfit, I just love this skirt, it has become a favorite and I look forward to styling it more casually with sleeveless tops, platform sandals and some bold accessories very soon.

Jacket: Forever 21
Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: vendor at Eastern Market
Sunnies: Target

Song currently on repeat: 'Nothing Can Come Between Us' by Sade

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home