<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Easy Breezy Saturdays

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Easy Breezy Saturdays



I love Saturday mornings. Easy breezy Saturdays call for even easier outfits. I sure do miss the store I purchased this skirt from. It was so convenient to pop in there during my Saturday walks...Now I'm going to go back to eating my whole-made vegan lemon scones and tea. Happy Saturday!

Top: Banana Republic

Skirt: Vintage

Shoes: Target

Necklace: Forever 21

Earrings: H&M

Sunnies: Target

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 24, 2010 at 2:44 AM , Blogger Lori Cotton said...

That skirt is gorgeous! I love long skirts that look like they easily blow in the wind, they have so much character. I love this entire look and wonder how I missed that necklace!

 
At May 24, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@his hers Thanks! My necklace has gotten a lot of milage over the past few months ; - ) it was worth every cent!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@his hers Thanks! My necklace has gotten a lot of milage over the past few months ; - ) it was worth every cent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home