<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: My Thoughts About Thoughts

Friday, April 9, 2010

My Thoughts About Thoughts


As I was drinking my afternoon cup of tea yesterday, I noticed the tag on the tea bag said: "The mind is energy. Regulate it." For some reason that little quote resonated with me. It's so easy to have negative thoughts which are usually unproductive and sap your energy, they may also bring others down around you if you discuss your thoughts with them. Being positive takes effort for most people (myself included) so why shouldn't you regulate your thoughts the same way you regulate eating, exercise, breathing? So make an effort to think intentional, affirmative thoughts and see how this effects your energy levels. Just something to think about on a Friday...hope you have a lovely weekend!

Dress: Downeast Basics
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Nine West via Zappos
Necklace: Jess LC Jewelry
Headband: Rite Aid
Song Currently on Repeat: Code By: Jose James

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 10, 2010 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Lady Dove aka Pheralyn Dove said...

I totally agree with you. It's been proven that thoughts create after their kind so the more positive thoughts you think, the more positive thoughts you generate. This is why the practice of repeating affirmations is so effective in reaching goals. So thanks for this inspirational post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home