<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Fences

Monday, April 26, 2010

Fences



The title of this post was inspired by this play, which I highly recommend. If you have the opportunity, go see it, you won't regret it. The genius of the playwright of this play will remain alive through his amazing body of work for years to come.

On another note, I honestly didn't put much thought into this outfit. I just grabbed the first shirt and skirt in my line of vision when I opened my closet. I love color, but sometimes, it feels really good to keep it simple...

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Nordstrom (Junior's section
Necklace: Thrifted via Beacon's Closet
Faux glasses: Urban Outfitters

Song Currently on Repeat: A Beautiful Day by India.Arie

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Stel said...

Love the mixing of the prints - looks great :)

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

Love the mixing of the prints - looks great :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home