<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: The Elusive 'Cynthia Vincent for Target' Wedges

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Elusive 'Cynthia Vincent for Target' Wedges

Gladiator Wedge - Yellow

Multicolor Print Wedge
Gladiator Wedge - Cognac

I'm so bummed that none of the Target stores in my area have these wedges! I've been checking online since I first saw them in a magazine and started hearing whisperings on blogs about them. They might remain an unattainable shoe for me. As a vertically challenged lady, I love shoes that give me extra height and could easily visual outfits in my wardrobe built around all three of the wedges above. Is the rumor I heard true that another shipment will be made available soon, or is that just wishful thinking? If you have any leads on size 6's in any of these styles, I'd be eternally grateful!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home