<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: A Touch of Red

Friday, March 5, 2010

A Touch of Red

A Touch of Red, originally uploaded by ShenDove.

I love these red tights but am always a little self conscious about wearing them because they are so bright. But it is Friday and that’s technically dress-down day in my office, so I decided to wear them to work anyway. The one thing I miss about the winter when it’s gone is the opportunity to bring color into my outfit with tights! I’ve built up quite a collection over the past two seasons. I’d wear colored tights next season whether they were ‘trendy’ or not, but tights don’t seem to be going anywhere for a while. I saw some designers used colored and textured tights in the fall 2010 collections I’ve seen on style.com.

On another note, I’m so happy the weekend is here! HAPPY FRIDAY!

Dress: Down East Basics
Cardigan: Down East Basics
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

Song Currently on Repeat: "Where Are You?" By Zap Mama

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 7, 2010 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Christen said...

Oh, I absolutely love this look. The pop of red is so perfect!

 
At March 8, 2010 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

Thanks Christen!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

Oh, I absolutely love this look. The pop of red is so perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home