<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Still on my grey kick...

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Still on my grey kick...



For some reason, I keep going for my grey clothing and accessories lately. The bag I carry just about everyday is grey, I have a few pairs of grey tights, a few grey shirts, and I'm counting my silver jewelry as grey for the purposes of this post. There is something simple yet refreshing about the color to me. It goes with just about everything and easily transitions from winter to spring.

Do any other DC area folk plan to fight the crowds to see the National Cherry Blossom Festival kick-off this weekend? I'm still debating...

Top/Jacket: NY&Co. an Target (Girls section)
Skirt: Mod Cloth
Belt: Nordstrom (Junior's section)
Tights: Hue via Madewell
Shoes: Nine West via Zappos
Earrings: H&M
Bag: Anne Klein via Beacon's Closet

Song Currently on Repeat: Closer By Corinne Bailey Rae

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home