<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Smiling on the Inside

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Smiling on the Inside

I have decided to make a concerted effort to have a more positive attitude in 2010 because I really think your thoughts are powerful and good things are more likely to come to you if you have a positive attitude and are open to receiving them. I stumbled across a book called 'Happy for No Reason' in the library a few weeks ago and after thumbing through it, decided to borrow it. It's a great reminder that being happy may sometimes take a concerted effort, but is well worth it. Oh and writing this post reminded me that I have to return the book to the library to avoid incurring fees and just purchase it since I think I'll likely want to reread it again in the future.

I know I'm not actually smiling in this photo, but I'm smiling on the inside. So go forth and be happy!

Dress: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: H&M
Tights: ?
Boots: ? some store in Philly
Necklace: Claire's
Earrings: Mod Cloth (my current favorites)

Song Currently on Repeat: Feelin' Good By Nina Simone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home