<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Hair Inspiration: Corinne Bailey Rae

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hair Inspiration: Corinne Bailey Rae



I really liked Corinne Bailey Rae's first album and am starting to like her new album though it has a very different feel to it. I'm not sure how she achieved this look or if this is the natural texture of her hair, but I'd like to recreate it on my own hair one of these days. Maybe a twist-out set on flexy rods would do it? I'm not really adept at doing my own hair but I'm so bored with the way I usually wear it (in a bun or pulled back in a clip). I think this is a reasonable look to try to recreate.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2010 at 10:53 AM , Blogger rachel red lips said...

she is drop dead gorgeous

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

she is drop dead gorgeous

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home