<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Girly Television to Curb Cabin Fever

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girly Television to Curb Cabin Fever





I never saw the show when it was actually on the air, but put the entire first (and only) season of Cashmere Mafia in my instant Netflix queue while being snowed in this week and watched a few episodes and I loved the clothes of the leading characters! I especially liked the usage of color and prints in Lucy Liu's character. The plot was so-so, but I liked the fact that the show was set in my favorite city (New York) and that all of the ladies were stylish though all of their clothing was way beyond my price-point, but it was a nice dose of escapism to curb cabin fever.

Back-to-back snow blizzards threw my whole schedule off this week. Regular outfit posts will be back next week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home